Sunday 5 June 2011

The last word on Gwyneth Paltrow

Okay - sorry to go on AGAIN but, in the wake of yesterday's post, I received an email from my old friend A who is an avid reader of the blog.  Her comment is so sane, I wish I had thought of it first.  She says:-


This tutor they want, chuck in a few more skills and what have you got? 

A parent. 

Silly cow should spend less time making cupcakes and honing her emaciated frame and more time learning Aristotle and Japanese then she might be able to give something to her kids other than cringe-making embarrassment.


Yet another person who has made me laugh out loud.  Okay - now that's it and I promise to find someone/something more interesting to dribble on about soon.

4 comments:

  1. So...this Gwyneth woman.....you're a fan huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nice to meet you Jody here. Came through Libby. Love your blog. People keep sending me links to Gwyniie's blog and I keep deleting them. Could her hair and nose get any straighter, her legs any leaner? She should just call it a day but then there's smugmugness like the daddy in Paris remarks...Bingo! Cannot like her. it's almost a relief...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jody - thanks for dropping by! And thanks for the kind words about the blog. Gwyneth is possibly the most annoying person on the planet and its nice to know that so many other people agree with me! Off to have a look at your blog now....

    ReplyDelete

Oh go on - say something for God's sake...