Wednesday 29 February 2012

Men in the kitchen

Well, it's been a couple of weeks and I've been cogitating as to what to write about next.  Just as the muse had completely deserted me, up popped an invitation from Sarah Hague.  Being tagged by other Bloggers and invited to join in with a meme is very flattering but I rarely seem to get round to responding.  So, this time, I've given myself a talking to and I'm going away now to ruminate  (don't you call me an old cow) and return with some answers.


Meanwhile, here's something to keep you going.  It's called 'Men in the kitchen' and, although it doesn't star the Shah, it easily could....



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh........really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did me too. Someone at work sent it to me and I wasted hours playing it over and over...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!! I did that with ketchup once when I was about 18.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah - but was anyone taking a video at the time?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exploding wrong time, wrong place...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I'm glad you put a comma in that reply!

      Delete
    2. Ha! Well caught Trish! (Not: well, caught)

      Delete
  7. Hah! I hadn't thought of that Trish!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh go on - say something for God's sake...